Since every individual is unique, the frequency of eye exams may vary depending on personal health or other factors.
We advise you to follow the routinely eye exam below unless your optometrists suggests an alternate schedule to meet your needs.
- Infants and Toddlers (birth to 24months)- At 6 months of age
- Preschool (2 to 5 years)- Annually
- School Age (6 to 19)- Annually
- Adults (20 to 64 )-Annually
- Seniors (65 years and older)- Annually
Alberta Health Care now covers all medical eye related issues regardless of your age. If you are having any issues please feel free to call our office or book an appointment to come see our Optometrist.